Massachusetts-Boston
Options

help with venue!!

Its our second wedding so we dont want to go all out.. Only about 50/60 people... Looking to spend less than 10k on everything.. (A lot less would be great!!) I want the venue to be beautiful wether it be indoor or out... Most likely going to be a summer of 2013 wedding but may be changed ... (if the price is right!) Do not need to provide caterers but if they dont allow outside caterers thats okay too. We live on the seacoast so wed like to keep it relatively close but will consider anything from boston to the mountains.... Any help is appreciated! TIA

Re: help with venue!!

• Options
    My DD just had her wedding at Groveland Fairways. It is a beautiful venue. They are very reasonably priced and their coordinator is the best. It is on Main Street in Groveland MA.
  • Options
    I third Groveland Fairways, we are getting married there in Sept 2013 the venue is beautiful and you can opt to have it indoors or out. We booked for a Friday night and were able to save off of the typical Saturday price. If you are looking for off-season the price here wasn't much different and off-season for them doesn't start until November. We also looked at Oceanview in Nahant which was also really nice but decided against it due to price and that the ceremony and reception would have been in the same room.
  • Options
    Independance harbor in assonet, you can do indoor or out and the have beautiful grounds.. We are doing Saturday afternoon and saving a ton... They also do a Sunday brunch wedding
    image 110 Invited so far!
    image 91Are ready to party!
    image 19 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards