New York

*Lorna* (and anyone else!)

So I did it-- I got home from work with just enough daylight yesterday and got back to running. 45 minutes and it felt SO good! I have every intention of keeping this up little by little. I'm definitely inspired! It's really difficult for me to get up in the morning, but with a little extra motivation, I can make it work at the end of my workday.

Thanks again for your post yesterday!
image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Lorna* (and anyone else!)

• sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Butting in....Thanks to you, Lorna, I did some strength training yesterday!  And today I am sore.  It shouldn't be too hard to work it in twice a week, so I will try my best.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to try to get on that bandwagon today as well!

ps- LOVE the pic of your bouquet!! Beautiful!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_lorna-anyone-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:8ba2de14-c25d-43f5-8077-759801467f38Post:1b02804d-14bd-4452-b9e0-d9af823b16ca">Re: *Lorna* (and anyone else!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to try to get on that bandwagon today as well! ps- LOVE the pic of your bouquet!! Beautiful!
    Posted by JN382[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  It's actually a pic of a table centerpiece although my bouquet was similar.  I was trying to wait until I had professional pics, but I got impatient and that pic is great quality.  I'll switch it again once I have the professional ones.  :-)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh i love it!!! Glad i could inspire :) we should make this a thread trend, i think keeping each other motivated is awesome. I will be hitting the gym in 3 hours, i will push extra hard for you ladies!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards