Flowers
Options

flowers pairing with pool blue and espresso brown?

My colors are pool blue and espresso brown.  I am deep into wedding planning, totally in love with my colors and it is too late to change them... however through working with my florist I have found there aren't very many choices as far as blue flowers.  Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on flowers that will go well with this color scheme?  Anyone use these colors in their wedding and what did you do?  I am desperate for thoughts and suggestions...thank you!

Re: flowers pairing with pool blue and espresso brown?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you put light blue hydrangea in a double vase and fill with coffee beans, in the same manner as using lime slices, it would look very nice and coordinate well. My son's wedding is delphinium blue and green. We are using 3 vases of different sizes on each table with three seperate types of flowers. Such as 1 vase with hydrangea, 1 with delphinium and 1 with a white flower possibly lisianthus. Then to put in a small "pop" we are adding 1 dark bright pink peony in a votive holder per table. It is a blue and white wedding with a "pop" of pink.
  • Options
    kmiller1012kmiller1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having very similar colors.  I am going to use pink flowers.  I put the flower up against my color swatches and it looked really good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a $$ range for a wedding for 180 people.  I have know clue as to where to start with a budget
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards