Arkansas

Decor shops in Central Arkansas

I am trying to find a decor shop in Central Arkansas to do the decorations at my wedding. I so far talked with three companys but would love to know if anyone have done any work with Party Time Rentals and Events? Any other suggestions would be lovely ladies :)
Anniversary Vacation

Re: Decor shops in Central Arkansas

• edited January 2012
    I am looking for decor for the reception. Table linens, flowers etc. I will check them out. Do you have a website or contact information for this company?
    Anniversary Vacation
  • I have heard nothing but bad things about party time rentals from the people who run the venue we reserved. I had no idea that they would be unprofessional but that's what they said. Which is too bad because they have the widest selection of linens and decor. 

Someone told me about a place in Conway, AR called Events Rental and Floral their website is http://www.eventsrentals.com/ . I haven't contacted them but I was told they had a wide selection of linens and decor like party time but just a little bit cheaper.

If you're willing to get your linens from a separate vendor you could always check out some places like A-1 Special Occasion Rental in Sherwood.  
  • Wow MissKlynn.....I just was there at Party Time Rentals on Friday and they were very professional and was actually the most help in terms of everything we are looking for. The venue we have highly recommended them for the decor over A-1 Special Occasion Rental. When it comes down to getting recommendations, check them out yourself. That is a bit harsh for a venue to say they were unprofessional because that can comes back and bit the venue in the tail with other decor companies. Valerie and her husband were excellent help during the consultation. So I would recommend them over and over for your event.
    Anniversary Vacation
  • edited February 2012
    They are helpful in the store but when delivering and picking up items that have been rented I was told that's a whole other story. They have the best selection in Little Rock but if they don't pick up or deliver when scheduled it can cause problems. Especially with your venue!
  • MissKlynn: Which venue are you using? That is bad that the venue has a bad working relationship with Party Time.  

The venue I am using actually recommended them right off the bat. Mostly all events are decorated by Party Time Rentals so they have a great working relationship. Again that sounds like a problem between the venue and the event company...so far with all the vendors I have bringing in items, I have them either contact me or the venue itself to make sure all arrangements can be done during the timeframe I am putting up for all deliveries. Unless an event is there the night day before, Party Time might be able to get in early to set up the decor without a cost (hopefully) to me.
    Anniversary Vacation
  • I am using Confetti's.  Every vendor I hired or spoke with recommended them for everything except linens. For linens they recommended BBJ Linens in Dallas who ships to Arkansas.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards