New York
Options

Anyone worked with Bonnie at Park Ave Salon, Rochester?

Hi,

Has anyone ever worked with Bonnie at Park Ave Salon in Rochester?  How is she at wedding makeup?  Any info on Bonnie would be very helpful before I book her!

The girl I had originally booked to do my wedding make up is now going to NYC the weekend of my wedding...she's trying to find a replacement, but the whole situation is still pretty messed up since my wedding is in a month (I booked this girl last summer!!!).  She says that she'll cancel her trip if she can't find a replacement, but I don't want someone with a bad attitude  doing my makeup on the biggest day of my life!

Thanks for your help, Knotties!

Re: Anyone worked with Bonnie at Park Ave Salon, Rochester?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You might have better luck on the WNY board... there are a few girls from the roc area on here, but I think most are on WNY.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Worst case check Sephora... I am having mine done at the Carousel Mall Sephora... I'm sure they have one in Rochester too. 
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a Sephora at Eastview Mall. Monica is right that there are a few more Rochester ladies on WNY, so you may get more local advice. I've been to park ave salon for one haircut so I don't know much about their make-up artist. Tru Salon in Pittsford does make-up and is really great. I've also heard other brides recommend Robin Fazio. I know she does airbrush make-up. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had met robin fazio, she does travel, but for full makeup with airbrush and lashes I think charges up to 125 or 150. For my b-pics I used Sara Lovel, she travels as well, and did airbrush and lashes, and was 75 (she does charge to travel if its long distances) and she is really cool, and had an awesome personality. (I can show you pics if youd like to see). I also have contact info for the makeup artist at del monte in pittsford, who will travel, and charges 75 to 100. I would also recommend her, but can't think of her name off the top of my head.
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards