Outdoor Weddings

OUTDOOR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS

I want to have an outdoor ceremony and reception with a rustic feel.  Does any one have any good recommendations?? Nothing too expensive please!! We are willing to travel a few hours as well.  I want it to be more of a party than a reception. 

Re: OUTDOOR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS

• i would put it on the Illinois board this is international board. 
  • I'll answer here because currently the IL board is filled with thousands of spam posts and will probably drive IL posters away.

Anywhere in northern IL? My first inclination is Orchard Ridge Farms near Roscoe, IL. I haven't personally been there but my photographer has shot many weddings there and posted pics on his site. It looks absolutely beautiful. I have no idea about price, but I bet if you went to their website, it would have package information.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Thank you! That was my first choice. It is beautiful! It is pretty expensive though.  It looked like the venue starts at around 10,000 though.  That would be my dream location :)

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_outdoor-ceremony-and-reception-in-northern-illinois?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:dd69e375-7e11-4f4f-8ed6-2c200b1a5a7ePost:940fb96b-f6ad-41c6-b363-0b2eb277894f">Re: OUTDOOR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll answer here because currently the IL board is filled with thousands of spam posts and will probably drive IL posters away. Anywhere in northern IL? My first inclination is Orchard Ridge Farms near Roscoe, IL. I haven't personally been there but my photographer has shot many weddings there and posted pics on his site. It looks absolutely beautiful. I have no idea about price, but I bet if you went to their website, it would have package information.
    Posted by Summer2011Bride[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards