June 2013 Weddings
Options

Intro

Hi everyone!  Just thought I should introduce myself.  My name is Angela and I will be getting married on June 22, 2013.  My FI and I have been together for almost 7 years!  (We are high school sweethearts).  We are both turning 23 this month and have both graduated college within the last year.  I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Yay!  Congrats on the engagement!  I'm getting married the same day.  Do you have anything picked out for your wedding yet?
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well my FI and I originally set the date for June 23, 2012 so we already have the venue, the church, the dress, the theme (Cherry Blossoms and Bamboo), a mock-up of invitations, a DJ, and the beginnings of some DIY projects.

We are pretty far along already, but had to push things back for a few reasons so it will be nice to have some more time for some DIY projects.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey, nice to meet ya! I'm Shannon. ^_^ It's great that you have so much planned already, I bet it'll make life soo much easier down the line.

My wedding is set for June 9, 2013 and I'm already super excited. ^_^ I just graduated from undergrad and FH just finished his first year of grad school. We'll both have our Master's degrees in a year! But as far as wedding plans we have nothing set in stone yet, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi! Congrats on the engagement! I'm Lindsey. I can't believe how much you already have done! I wish I was that proactive!

My fiance' and I are getting married on June 15,2013. He has recently graduated from college and when we get married will have graduated as well. We have a lot of ideas for the wedding but nothing is absolute yet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi everyone!

I'm Anais. My fiance and I have been together since 2005 (also high schools sweethearts) We got engaged in August of 2010 and have to decided to wed on June 1st 2013. I want to finish nursing school and have plenty of time to gather our finances and plan without much stress. 

We also have an amazing 2.5 year old daughter, Chloe :)

Although our wedding is over two years away, we too have many things planned. I'm just waiting for the time to actually start booking things :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Cat. Congrats! Fi and I are best friends from middle school and are marrying on 9 June 2013 also. We decided to wait til I was done with school and could get a job and he could be finishing that year. ^-^ Happy plannning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I'm Jane.  FI and I are getting married June 15th, we've been engaged since Christmas.  We already have 3 kids together so we're doing this whole thing out of order, but we aren't very traditional ppl anyways :P  

We both just graduated college and I'm a teacher, he works for the city and we are both starting our Masters in the fall.   I'm very excited to plan something that our kids can be a part of.  Since I have practically nothing to do in summers besides tutoring, I really want to get a lot of planning done then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards