May 2012 Weddings
Options

Flower question?!

For everyone's readers, greeters and program passer-outers (haha) are you getting them their own boutonniere/corsages? And if so, are they the same as the groomsmens boutonniere's? Or did you pick something different for them flower wise? I'm going to finalize flowers tonight, and I can't decide what I want to do! Thanks so much!

Re: Flower question?!

• Options
    I didn't get them for the ushers, speakers or program people...but I did get flowers for the significant men and women in me and FIs lives. (like godmother, friends moms who are like my moms, and significant friends). Instead of a big coursage I'm getting them a few small flowers to pin on their outfits. nothing expensive...more like single blooms. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I'm getting a bout and corsage for the ushers and our one reader. The bouts are the same as the GMs, but the corsage will be a "smaller" version of what I'm giving the mothers.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    You could have them be the same or maybe a smaller version...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_flower-question-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2f066e70-6d76-407c-b86c-bf5c2aea91afPost:dea619d3-ba3e-4ba5-8919-dbce6ecf7e57">Re: Flower question?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't get them for the ushers, speakers or program people...but I did get flowers for the significant men and women in me and FIs lives. (like godmother, friends moms who are like my moms, and significant friends). Instead of a big coursage I'm getting them a few small flowers to pin on their outfits. nothing expensive...more like single blooms. 
    Posted by evenundomiel[/QUOTE]

This is what we are doing exactly!
  • Options
    GMs bouts are ivory roses. Both of our readers are female, so I think they're going to get an orange rose instead. So, same bout but different color.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're doing something a little different. FI & his GM aren't wearing bouts (he doesn't want to). Our dads and ushers are because the ushers are my brothers. We're not for our reader. 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    only the fathers and groom will have bouts. and the mothers will carry mini boquets...our 3 readers will not have any flower accents.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Our ushers are girls...they each get an orchid to go in thier hair (my boquet has orchids in it, as do the centerpieces at the reception) and thats the only people outside the bridal party and parents who are getting flowers

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    We are giving bouts to FI, BM, GM, my dad, FI's uncle.  Boquests to me and my girls, coursages to my mom and his mom.  The readers are not getting any
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards