New Mexico

Wedding Coordinator??

I am looking for a day-off coordinator, does anyone have a good recommendation?  I don't want to spend more than $600 but would prefer about $300

Thanks in advance!

Re: Wedding Coordinator??

• edited December 2011
    I work with event planners, and I was going to ask them to help me out, but I dont know of any wedding cordinators here :(  Whats the date? Ill help for a LOW price lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pennylppennylp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am worining with someone new to the buisness - so far she has been great. She is only really helping with the day off, and she is letting me tell her my vision and she will follow it. I know that everything on the day of will be EXACTLY as I want it.
    My wedding is 10-10-10. If you want, I will let you know how it goes. I'm in ABQ btw
    Some times the right guy does come aroud twice!******** checkoutmybio Wedding Countdown Ticker image 120 Invited!
    image 83 Are coming to share our joy!
    image 37 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are Driving me crazy by not retruning that postage paid card! We called on the due date and pestered for answers!
  • edited December 2011
    Thats coming up soon! Good luck and have a great time pennylp!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Penny, I am super excited to hear about your wedding!  Thanks ladies!!
  • kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Penny,

Goodluck! I know that you are probably very busy and excited with getting married this sunday! So remember that the day is yours and your husbands! But happy, and wish you and you husband a very long and happy life together! Let us know your revues and everything, that is after your get back from your honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I am getting married in March and have fully planned my wedding, and helped out on lots of others. My mother and I just opened our own wedding planning business and are not charging very much since we are new to the business! We are only charging $250 for day of coordination, hoping to get good reviews afterward! Our website is
    www.yourdreamweddingnm.com if you would like to check it out!
    good luck and happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards