DC
Options

Rust Manor, Friday wedding - timing?

I'm already happily married, but my sister recently got engaged so I thought I would do some digging and research options for her.

Has anyone checked out Rust Manor at the Audubon Natural Society in Leesburg? My sister loved the site, but she has concerns about the time constraint. She wants to have a Friday evening wedding but is afraid they aren't giving her enough time. You can show up at 3 p.m. to start setting up, the reception has to be done by 10, and you have to be out by 11. So if the ceremony starts at 5:30 and goes for an hour, that's only 3 1/2 hours for the reception.

Has anyone had any experiences here, especially with getting them to move the times? Do you think that's enough time for an evening reception? Any suggestions/experiences are welcome!

Thanks,
Jennifer

Re: Rust Manor, Friday wedding - timing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm getting married at rust on a friday at Rust and I paid extra to have access a little bit earlier so the ceremony can start sooner and the reception will be longer.  I'm not sure if you can do the same on the other end...there may be loudoun county rules?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards