Chit Chat
Options

Official Introduction

Hey Ladies!!

So I know I've posted threads and added to others, but I just realized that I never officially introduced myself.  I used to post under mpaone24 but for some reason the boards stopped loading (kept getting an error message) for me so I created a new profile.

FI and I are getting married on April 4, 2014 and we have been planning for 23 months because we are paying for everything ourselves.  We were also engaged for about 8 months before we started planning because I just wanted to enjoy being engaged and not feel pressured to begin planning right away.  Then we decided to plan once everyone stopped asking.  It became easier for us at least to plan when people stopped asking about planning LOL.

I am a certified teacher in K-5 and 5-8 Language Arts and while I am teaching Pre-K in a private preschool, I am holding out hope for a public school position, esp with all the drama since breaking my ankle and not knowing if I will have MY job, but A job.  FI is in the webcasting business and has a degree in Video Production and Editing, and he is an amateur wrestler (think WWE) and we are having a wrestling themed wedding (and yes it will be tastefully done LOL).  

So I far I have found all of the advice given very helpful and I have learned so much from just lurking.  You ladies are awesome and very welcoming!

Thanks for being fabulous!!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Official Introduction

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards