New York-Hudson Valley

Any recent weddings @ The View Piermont

Has anyone gotten married lately at The View on the Hudson? I'm interested and need reviews! Thanks

Re: Any recent weddings @ The View Piermont

• I was married at the view, I worked with Howard. From planning to the day of everything went extremely smoothly. The cocktail hour was perfect, and so many things were included. I highly recommend. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_any-recent-weddings-the-view-piermont?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:359063c6-e026-4f97-b68c-7ec86b02eb4ePost:5452cb92-7826-47f3-9da4-0ee68e0df675">Any recent weddings @ The View Piermont</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone gotten married lately at The View on the Hudson? I'm interested and need reviews! Thanks
    Posted by Kristen1683[/QUOTE]

My friend got  married there in April 2009 and it was beautiful.
  • The venue is beautiful, I met with them a couple times and was torn; I loved them menu, I loved the venue, I loved the food.  But I couldn't stomach working with Howard, I just didn't feel that connection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards