Getting in Shape

Monday WW Accountability

Morning all!  Tough to get going this morning- had to stay up and watch the Packers win last night (Woohoo!).  Glad its only a short week this week for me though.  I'm done at 12:00 on Wed.  Yeah for short weeks!

B: fiber one bar (2); ww yogurt (1)
L: chicken-corn chowder (6); crackers (2)
S: ???????
D: chicken-corn chowder (6); crackers (2)
S: honey crisp apple (1)

Total: 20
Target: 25
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Monday WW Accountability

• Morning! I feel like I'm back on track with my eating finally. And for those of you who were gone on the weekend, I got a surprise 3.2 lb loss on the scale this week. I'll take it!

B: Oatmeal Pancakes (5), applesauce (1), black coffee or tea (0)
    S: banana (2), peanut butter (2)
    L: Slow Cooker Lentil Soup (4), roasted acorn squash with orange-ginger dressing (3)
    S: 1/2 c chickpeas w/cumin, paprika, & cayenne (2)
    D: Spicy Tilapia (4), Lemon-Thyme Wild Rice Pilaf (2), baked zucchini (0), olive oil (1)

E: probably none today - too much to do

Total: 26
    Target: 26
  • Morning!  I was also up a little later watching the Packers win-good way to end the weekend!    Today I'm having my breakfast at lunch and vice versa because my yogurt needed more time to soak up everythng.

B: Mini baguette (2) with cheese and sausage (3)
    L: greek yogurt (2) with pumpkin (0) protein powder (1) pumpkin spice granola (2) and pumpkin spice
    S: veggies and dip (1.5)
    D: 5 oz beef tenderloin (5) blue cheese (2) salad with lf dressing (1) sweet potato (2)

Total: 21.5
    Target: 21

E: none.  I even had DH wake me up TWICE and I didn't get my butt out of bed.  Ugh.  Will try again tomorrow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards