New Hampshire
Options

Having to fire Justice of the Peace, looking for new

I got engaged over a year ago and got started planning right away for my August 2011 wedding. I asked an out pastor to do my wedding and she declined due to the fact my FI and I don't attend her current church. I then went to internet to find someone.  I found a wonderful website and justice of peace emailed me back in less than 24hrs. We set up a meeting with her. Her fees were cheap and she said she could have a ceremony written for us in two weeks. Months went by before we saw a ceremony- not a big deal since we had a long engagement. Then more months went with unanswered emaisl, facebook messages, etc. Her website is no longer active. She finally got back to me and said she was having surgery the first few days of April. I just received an email from another one of her clients asking if we have heard from her since they are getting married in three weeks and havent heard from her at all since the surgery! I am thinking at this point I have to fire her for not being reliable. Anybody have any good Ministers or Justice of the Peace in Southern NH?

Re: Having to fire Justice of the Peace, looking for new

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards