Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Dress Shopping - Suggestions

Hello all, this is my second wedding (and F for that matter), and we are having a VERY simple wedding. I would like to wear a knee length dress in an off white or other soft color.  I guess something on the cocktail attire or dare I say a BM dress (gasp!).

Any recommendations on where to go to shop?  I remember this fabulous wedding/BM store off Mansell over in Alpharetta, but wanted to check out a few places.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!

Re: Dress Shopping - Suggestions

• Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can, wait until Davids Bridal has one of those $99 dress sales, I'm sure you'll find something you like there. Also, try looking online if you want something so simple. I've found really beautiful dresses there.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bride Beautiful off of Roswell Road in Sandy Springs. That's a hot spot.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the bridal store off Mansell you were thinking of, unfortunately has closed :(.  There are tons of other stores around:  Bridals by Lori, Wedding Angels, Le Dress Boutique and La Raines.  Also, check Nordstrom! 

Good Luck!
  • Options
    adrianzbrideadrianzbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Bridal Sense.  It's across from Bride Beautiful.  I loved the selection and casual atmosphere at Bridal Sense.  And I LOVED the prices.  And they're negotiable.  I got a $1200 David's Bridal sample dress for about $400.  The dresses in my price range at Bride Beautiful were trashed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Betsy Johnson, it's a cute short dress and they had lots of others.  Also found a lot of good short ones at Nordstroms and Saks.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards