Pennsylvania-Central
Options

vendor reviews from 7/10/10

Tara’s bridal – camp hill = A

It was a great experience.  I had personal attention and professional opinions on dress types and styles.  The dress was stored there for me and then taken to the alterations shop for me.  All I had to do was show up.  She made sure it was dry cleaned, pressed and steamed for my big day.

MW Tux = A
We had no problems when ordering or picking up the tuxes. 

Officer’s club on Navy Base = B

The food was amazing.  Communication with the venue was frustrating.  They promised me I would be the only wedding on base.  Three weeks before the wedding they tell me they booked a second wedding for that night.  We got less attention and their guest kept coming into our reception.  They tried to go to our bar as well.  Some of the staff was amazing and some staff was absolutely rude telling me I had to clean up the cocktail area when I was just about ready to be introduced as the new Mr. and Mrs.

Wild Bill Barton = A+

Absolutely amazing.  He knows how to get people on the dance floor and keep them up and moving.  I heard nothing about great things from all my guests.  Highly recommend.

Elaine Gates Photography = A

Elaine was amazing always in the right spot at the right time.  Very professional and has a great eye for backgrounds.   Highly recommend.

Backwoods Florist = A

Absolutely wonderful!  The flowers were amazing, exactly what we discussed and at the greatest price! She is great to work with.   Highly recommend.

Luxury Limo of Harrisburg = B+

We had two limos.  The first limo was late and the driver did not help the girls in/out of the limo.  The second driver drove off with half of the wedding party and did not wait at the venue or us.  Other than that, communication was easy and great. 

Leaf of Eve Alterations – Enola – A

The dress needed hemmed and bustled.  She did a great job at a great price.

Mirage Salon = A

The bridal party was there getting ready the day of.  The updo’s were great and reasonably priced.  My hair and makeup was beautiful.  Everyone was nice and it went very smooth.

Re: vendor reviews from 7/10/10

• Options
    JoLynn222JoLynn222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wild Bill is our DJ and it is nice to hear he got an A+. I can't wait until our wedding.
  • Options
    aras8609aras8609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the vendor tips!!! Also, sorry to hear about your reception booking issue, but I'm gald everything else went well!
  • Options
    EmmaT683EmmaT683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of using Mirage! I'm a little worried about makeup anywhere I go though. Did yours seem to last the evening? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards