New Hampshire

Alterations

Where do you recommend getting my dress altered. It's pretty heavily beaded and needs to be taken in quite a bit in the stomach area. Everything else is pretty simple. I also need a bustle put in. I live in Somersworth, NH so I would like it to be around this area.

TIA! :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker
290image Made the Cut!!
175image Are Ready to Party!!
56image Are Party Poopers!!
59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

Re: Alterations

• forgetme12forgetme12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Somersworth?! No way. I grew up there :-P Cynthias Designs in Dover does an excellent job. She's doing mine. 
    Sept 2011 Dec Siggy Challange: Fav Holiday Things image Heat misers a ginger... http://jandk2011.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will definitely look into that! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Cathy at Andrea's Bridal did mine.  She works out of that shop, but also does her own thing.  She altered my dress which had to be taken in over 6 inches and like yours was heavily beaded.  She did a great job at an unbelieveably low price!  She also did all of my bridesmaid's dresses and my mothers dress!  You can call Andrea's Bridal in Rochester to contact her. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    fit2bwed, www.fit2bwed.com shes in kingston,nh and has done an amazing job on my priscilla of boston dress that has crazy lace and beading and took it in 3 whole sizes and looks even better then i imagined, i got pick up my dress monday ill post pictures then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards