Georgia-Atlanta

I watched it

So I got up to watch the arrival of the new princess. I'll admit it. Anyone else? Thoughts?
I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: I watched it

• edited December 2011
    YES! Was up off and on at 3 then woke up for good around 5! It was beautiful! Her dress was stunning! The whole ceremony was breathtaking! Love it!

I am so tired will be kicking myself after being at work all day but oh it was lovely!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Kate looked so simple and elegant. I was expecting some over the top dress and hair, but she looked lovely.

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    I agree I was hoping she wouldn't go over the top but I didn't know. She looked perfect though! So pretty and elegant!
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get up early to watch but I turned on CNN first thing when I did get up around 9.
    Love her dress. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • edited December 2011
    I cannot believe I got up to early, geez oh well loading up on caffine now!

Haha I had a couple chuckles during the ceremony when they said "For richer or poorer" haha like he's going to be poor anytime soon!

They are such a cute couple! I loved how they kept looking at each other!
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm watching the whole thing on TLC now! 

And yes, they are adorable. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • edited December 2011
    LOL I will probably re-watch it when I get home, I DVR'd it!
  • edited December 2011
    I have to get up early for work anyways so I watched until they left to sign the register; then i had to leave for work.  I loved it!  I thought it was simple, elegant, and beautiful.  I loved how they snuck little glances at each other.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_watched?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:0017b221-7e51-40de-bb18-b8882008ab6aPost:cb4ddc2e-b943-4506-a1e1-2c53fe627549">Re: I watched it</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to get up early for work anyways so I watched until they left to sign the register; then i had to leave for work.  I loved it!  I thought it was simple, elegant, and beautiful.  I loved how they snuck little glances at each other.
    Posted by lulubella2011[/QUOTE]

Yes that was my favorite part! The glances!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards