Oregon
Options

Chair covers and other wedding stuff for sale

Hello!  I just got married this summer and have some wedding supplies to get rid of.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following! If you are, please email me at: itsmsplease@gmail.com

200 (qty)-white standard size banquet chair covers. All washed. $3.50/each.  That is what most rental companies in Portland charge just to rent them.  It seems like a lot of money but maybe you could share it with another bride(s)?  Split the cost between you? I will consider renting them out for less but prefer not to deal with the hassle.  

15 (qty)- full length round banquet table linens in rosy-mauve satin. All washed.  $15.00/each.

84 (qty) - extra long sparklers for grand exit.   $1/each. 

10 (qty)-small black metal easels.  Very pretty.  Great for holding up signs, frames, or table numbers. Will hold a 5 x 7 frame.  $2/each.
10 (qty)- gold decorative picture frame.  5 x 7. $1/each.

2 (qty)- roman style heavy clay urns. About 14 inches high.  Used for pillar arrangements. One has a chip at the corner of the base.   Both for $15.00.  

Re: Chair covers and other wedding stuff for sale

• Options
    whaleykelwhaleykel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had the money to buy them... but I don't. ;(     How much would you charge to rent them?  I will even launder them myself.

~Kelly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards