New York-Upstate

A florest in the capital region

I am get married in February and I am looking for a not to expensive florest if anybody knows of any I would appreciate it if you could respond to my post thank you

Meredith

Re: A florest in the capital region

• Most people will say Price Chopper. They are a great option, but go to more than one because prices can be different based on which one you go to. I personaly went with Felthousens in Schenectady. They actually came in less expensive then either of the Price Choppers I tried and are more experienced and creative.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Talk with Margette at the Clifton Park Price Chopper... she is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • oxj7822oxj7822 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Diring my planning I learned that price of your bouquet depends on what flowers you want. Orchids and cala lillies being on expensive side and dasies, spray roses, and mums more economical. With that being said, if you are not too picky with what flowers you want, any florist can work with your budget.
  • We are going with Henry Clas in Albany.  Karen is very knowledgable and they came out even less expensive than Price Chopper (We went to the one in Loudonville)

PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • We are using the florist we use for everything we are always happy with what we get from them and suggest them to everyone. You should check them out they are really friendly and will listen to what you want and also give you their artistic opinion too.

Emil J Nagengast Florist
    (518)489-1745
    1475 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203
    www.nagengast.com

• Price chopper was a bit expensive. Felthausen florist worked an awesome deal with us!
  • I used Felthousen's. The flowers were lovely and the staff is so nice to work with. Price Chopper is overpriced. I spent about $40 each for gerber and roses centerpieces at Felthousen's and they looked gorgeous. Price Chopper told me they never do centerpieces for less than $80. The bridesmaids' bouquets were $80 each. Price Chopper estimated $140 each.  There is also Laurel's Flowers in Watervliet. She is creative, she has great prices and her work is wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards