Georgia-Savannah

videographer,DJ,photobooth

Re: videographer,DJ,photobooth

• lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christopher Brock Photography 

He shot my sisters wedding and mine.  Love him!

Lori
  • kkaurakkaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted on another site, but there is a company that does a lot for military, it was like $500 for 5 hours, two photographers and they got all their images on DVD. I know you're looking for a photobooth, but that might be someplace to look. Their facebook address is:

www.Facebook.com/ProDeoCreations

Hope that helps!
  • Kylie LeeKylie Lee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all those shoes are to die for!!!

DJ: All about you entertainment does an amazing job!
    If you wanted a singer maybe for dinner try Trae Gurley(not sure of the spelling but I could possibly get you his number)

Video: www.savannahweddingfilms.com

Photobooth: Any of these will do, I went to a wedding where the photo booth made two copies of the photos, included the wedidng date and couples name and the guest got to keep one copy and the couple kept the other for a photo album/scrapbook.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a DJ I am using Eric from coastal entertainment.  He is traveling for my wedding and I'm sure would travel for yours.  He has been amazing to work with and is very reasonably priced.
    His e-mail address is: thecoastaldj@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Both Jeff and Eric have come down in our neighborhood a few times and are friends of ours.

We've worked with nearly everyone in the area plenty of times and willing to answer any questions.

Nobody that I'm aware of has started offering photobooths in the Brunswick area but I can check for you and also see availability for one to come down from Hilton Head or Savannah or maybe up from Jacksonville if need be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards