Virginia
Options

Major Item - Flowers......CHECK!!!

Thank you to Norfolk Wholesale Floral my flowers have been finalized!  Another think off my shoulders.......now all the minor things.

Re: Major Item - Flowers......CHECK!!!

• Options
    swjb2010swjb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's very exciting. It's amazing how many little things there are, isn't it? Just when you think you have all the major, important things accomplished you realize there are 10 other smaller things that still need your attention.
    image 135 Invited so far!
    image 101 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dandan83dandan83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! :)

My excitement for the day was finding super cheap diy invites! Not quite what I really wanted, but for the price I'm sure I can make it work!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, there are lots of minor things!

Let me tell you, I went to a store, where I would have never thought about invites, and I got them and thank you cards for a quarter of what I would have paid for them somewhere else.  I have to print them myself, but I would rather do that than pay an arm and a leg.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I paid an arm and a leg for my invites. I wanted the "layered" look. I knew it said self-assembly, but FMIL and I started at them this weekend. 1 hr=15 invitations. Now she's gone back to PA and I've got 135 left to do. HA! What a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    karns...that sucks!  i guess what i got is considered a "pocket" invitation.  then of course they have a hole at the top where I have to put in a piece of ribbon and try to make it look half way descent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey... fancy seeing you here... how are the diy invites coming along??  when can I be of assistance???  xoxo

lover
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards