New York-Western
Options

Friday Confessions

Thought for Fridays we would confess. It can be about anything wedding or non-wedding related.
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

- If my mom doesn't stop driving me nuts I might stab her in the eye.

-I haven't seen my dress yet, but i am really worried that I will hate it!

-FI needs to grow a memory for the next few days. I have 400 things to do and when I ask you to do something I can't stand when you ask me to send you an email reminder. Just remember already!

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -My mother in law(2 be) and brother in law(2 be) need to move out of my house!!!
    -My family needs to put its pieces back together!!
    -My acne needs to disappear!!!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have major anxiety about me and the FI not having jobs or a place to live in less than 60 days (especially since we're getting married in 70 days).
  • Options
    dtronoldtronol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fi and I joined the mile high club on the flight home from Aruba a few weeks ago! Surprised
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards