invitations- $26
serving set- $10

I FEEL AWESOME!!!!

Re: check please....!!

• Options
    mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!!! That is amazing! How did you accomplish to find those prices???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap!  Good for you!  You should post pictures and share!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_check-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:bbd0f250-8d6b-43ba-8a9e-fda50562a362Post:bfb74c0c-4d25-4dc1-9523-c9518ec4b04a">Re: check please....!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow!!! That is amazing! How did you accomplish to find those prices???
    Posted by mizzicantwait[/QUOTE]

well... my aunt made my garter... got my save the dates at party city... tears of joy packets: glassine envelopes (ebay- top seller 4.75 including tax), ribbon $2 at michaels and tissues $1 (dollar tree), labels (forgot the price *michaels*).... my uncle is an ordained minister and has been a pastor for years.... my mom bought me a gift card for a shoe store that i love... my dress is from classic consignment... perfect condition *clean, no tears, no funky smells*.. invitations (michaels- $26 in total).. centerpieces (dollar tree)... and my serving set i got on ebay also... i ordered the serving set twice so i'll have one for sale in a few days after i receive it.. they are engravable.
  • Options
    mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @babii_lynette: You are an inspiration for us all! I can't show my FI this post because then he will wonder why am I spending so much $ =/
    Keep us updated with your savings!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol... i save like crazii cuz i have a 1 1/2 yr old daughter and a 3 month old son (decided to come early) that i have to buy stuff for.. plus there are creative people in my family that i use their talents when needed =D or i just go around looking for the best price before ever making a decision... im a bargain hunter.. i am my mother's child lol... sorry its taken me a few days to write back i have been terribly sick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards