Moms and Maids
Options

The Big day Stress....

I am getting married in  59 days, starting to get a little overwhelming. I know that HE is the one and there is now questions about that but i am starting to get cold feet. I start getting what i think are panic attacks about the actual day of the wedding.  I am thinking of getting something from the doctor to calm my nerves ( GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS on what to take). Well i am nervous that i will be a Bridzilla that day and i dont want to be. HELP what should i do?

Re: The Big day Stress....

• Options
    Are you more nervous over the actual day going as planned or getting married to your FI?

These are two very different fears.  Every bride worries about their wedding day, they want it to be perfect, but you need to learn that things happen and as hard as you may try not everything will work out perfectly...but that is ok, it is what makes your day special...just remember to laugh things off that day because if you don't you won't be able to enjoy yoursefl.

Now if you are concerned about marrying your FI then that is a whole other issue.  You need to ask yourself why you are concerned and if need be you should talk to him about your feelings.  You would hate to keep them bottled up inside for them to just explode out after you are married...it is easier to call off a wedding then go through a divorce.

Also, for future posts please use a dark font...I know they offer colors but the bright/light fonts make it hard to read.

• Options
    No i am not worrying about my FI .. I love him its the wedding day and everything that is leading up to it, showers and what not.
  • Options
    You just need to remember that sometimes things just happen.  The day will be perfect because you are marrying your FI, so no matter if it rains or some guests get lost, in the end it won't matter.  You will be married to the love of your life.

However, if you are having anxiety about standing in front of people, etc.  I would talk to your primary care physician.  They can help you figure out what type of medicine you need.  My SIL took some (extra) stuff for her wedding day, but she has anxiety disorders and depression issues before the added wedding day stress.  Her doctor gave her something extra.  If you truly need it, your doctor will find the right one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards