Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Konrad Kolen Photography

Hello!
One of the most important things on our wedding list from day one has been photography.  I did so much research before committing to a photographer as I knew that what I wanted was different from the traditional photographs taken at weddings.  I wanted our wedding day to be captured creatively.  

After we met with Konrad, we were sold!!!  His work is absolutely incredible!  It's modern, beautiful, sexy, fun, candid, all at the same time.  We had the pleasure of working with Konrad for our engagement photos in NYC over the weekend.  He made us feel so comfortable and after seeing one of the photos in the beginning of the shoot, we knew we were going to have a great time.  While in the moment of Konrad snapping pictures, you cannot even imagine how incredible each and every photo will look like until you actually get to see it.  Konrad uses the surroundings and incorporates them as the backdrop.  During our shoot it was evident that Konrad loves what he does.  You could "see" the wheels turning in his head :) as we made our way around the city.  Aside from the phenomenal pictures, Konrad is a wonderful person to work with and a true professional.  He is reliable, timely/punctual (quickly responds to any form of communication and arrives early), flexible, down to earth, and fun.  He really went out of his way to make us happy.  Our engagement photos came out amazing.  You can view them on Konrad's blog http://blog.kolenphotography.com (our pictures are Kamila and Lukasz).  We have no doubt that our wedding photos will be phenomenal.  We are so excited and look forward to working with Konrad really soon!!!  Definitely take a look at his blog and meet with him.  We couldn't be happier.

Re: Konrad Kolen Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards