Ohio-Columbus
Options

Special Holiday Things

Mr.Owl and I are going to the ZooLights this weekend and I can't wait! What are your holiday traditions with your Misters?

Re: Special Holiday Things

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I miss doing the lights at the Columbus Zoo.

H and I usually go to see TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) every year when they come  to Nationwide. However, this is the second year in a row we won't be seeing them. They are coming to a venue close to where we live, but H job requires him to be on call and we aren't going to be able to fit it in again this year. As soon as we move back home, we will definitely go every year.
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I always buy little gifts for each other's stockings, which is fun.  He is always so proud of the things he buys, lol.  We also are starting the tradition of getting an ornament each year as well for our tree.  It was fun getting this year's - Our first married Christmas! :)
    We got engaged last December, actually a year ago this coming Saturday, so it just makes the holiday season so much more special thinking about the proposal and the year we have had since!!
    We also plan on attending Wild Lights at the zoo sometime next week when the temps hopefuly get even just a tad bit warmer!
    Merry Christmas, everyone!  Hard to believe it's only a little over a week away. :)
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to wild lights. :-( I think we are going to make it a tradition of (while we are in Cleveland) seeing the lights up there on Public Square because that's where DF proposed last winter (12-12!) :-)
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sep that's really cute! 
    these are cool ideas ladies.
    merry christmas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards