Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

First Bridal Appointment Jitters

Hey everyone,

I have my first bridal appointment this weekend, sooo nervous. I think I found my dress :http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ball-Gown-Featuring-3D-Floral-Details-CWG322_Bridal-Gowns-Features-Designer-Gowns-Oleg-Cassini 

But I am so nervous. Any suggestions. What should I wear? Who shouldn't I bring? Should I seriously consider buying or just use this to jump into the game? Help! Thanks ladies.
Adrienne
If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: First Bridal Appointment Jitters

• Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    I've tried that dress on. It is pretty.

I'm really tall and it came up to my ankles and made me look 10 feet wide lol. So not for me.
    Eat before and bring H2O.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I went to David's and really if you just go in with your street clothes, they have longline bras and the crinolines they provide to try on with the dresses.  Some have posted that the longline bras are used by other brides, but I figure I'll take a shower when I get home anyway, and I don't own a longline bra, so I may as well use theirs.  

It worked out for me to use what they offered.  My DB made me feel really comfortable and gave me all the attention I needed.  The manager even offered to go out and get a snack or water for me... but I would suggest bringing a water bottle if you can.  

Tell your consultant that you're nervous too.  They can help ease the jitters. 

Good luck shopping! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    Thanks you guys,

I hadn't even considered water or anything like that. Plus the whole bra issue escaped me too. BIg help!

Smile
    If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards