New York-Western

Fox Valley Club

Has anyone been to a wedding reception or, better yet, held their own reception at the Fox Valley Club in Lancaster (Buffalo area)? The venue seems very nice and the prices are reasonable for such a nice setting. I'm most interested in the quality of the food! Any feedback would be very helpful!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fox Valley Club

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there for an event, not a wedding. The food was good. I wouldn't say out of this world but good.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • jennl53jennl53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also been there before but for a wedding anniversary party.  The food is good, nothing to write home about, but it's definitely not bad.
  • kaleighgirl26kaleighgirl26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just held my wedding there on July 11th and  they did an absolutely fanstastic job! We did the buffet and got to pick 2 meats, a vegtable and a pasta with cesear salad. Most of my guests loved the roast beef we got. Lisa is the banquet manager and she is very easy going and easy to work with. It was a beautiful setting and I'm very thankful I found it! They say the hall can seat up to 300 but to be honest we had 200 guests and it was just the pefect amount for the room. they also have 2 bars set up - one inside and one outside on the patio, which my guests loved. Feel free to ask me any more questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards