Wedding Woes
Options

Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics?

I think it was either DG or 6?  Regardless, not a fan of MIL's bonnet.

Re: Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics?

• Options
    She does not look happy with that bonnet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-wanted-see-bonnet-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d206e59d-c26d-4154-9fa1-68eac8ff9a04Post:492fe6e9-4716-46d0-8ad3-d398b181b1dd">Re: Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]She does not look happy with that bonnet.
    Posted by loveshine1[/QUOTE]

And that was <em>after</em> we aired it out to get rid of the secondhand smoke/mold spore smell.
  • Options
    hahahaha! That's a great progression of pics. She's so cute.
  • Options
    Ugh! Ew.
  • Options
    Cute!  Also, DD has that onesie.  She wore it when we saw Hmo, in fact.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yes, she was not feeling that at all.
  • Options

she knows how to work a side-eye.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-wanted-see-bonnet-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d206e59d-c26d-4154-9fa1-68eac8ff9a04Post:be5d7dfb-5f5a-4924-9a26-72cc45fbf5d8">Re: Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute!  Also, DD has that onesie.  She wore it when we saw Hmo, in fact.
    Posted by nicoleg1982[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the best?  We got it in 3M from a coworker and 12M from our neighbor, so it got a second go-round in our house.  Was it in the five-pack with the flowers, cupcake, etc.?
  • Options
    *Takeitofftakeitofftakeitoff*

Too cute! In the last pic she looks rather triumphant. 
  • Options
    Very cute, even when fighting.
  • Options
    That's funny!  I suspect the similar reaction from DD when MIL gives her the bonnet she's been working on.  ::eyeroll::
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH  That's great.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-wanted-see-bonnet-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d206e59d-c26d-4154-9fa1-68eac8ff9a04Post:3261106f-0d2b-4939-b0ac-1d53fc04a6cf">Re: Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics? : Isn't that the best?  We got it in 3M from a coworker and 12M from our neighbor, so it got a second go-round in our house.  Was it in the five-pack with the flowers, cupcake, etc.?
    Posted by Heffalump[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep!  I think we had it in 6mo.  </div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm pretty lucky.  DD doesn't mind hats.  Or sunglasses.

imageimage
  • Options
    Oh she is such a doll. I love that picture.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-wanted-see-bonnet-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d206e59d-c26d-4154-9fa1-68eac8ff9a04Post:d663ca0b-7389-4aea-bdd4-6349f0d85783">Re: Also, who wanted to see the bonnet pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty lucky.  DD doesn't mind hats.  Or sunglasses.
    Posted by nicoleg1982[/QUOTE]

THAT is a great photo!
  • Options
    She may not like it, but I do.  There is little that I love more on this earth than babies with stuff on their heads.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    how about this, zsa?

• Options

OMG!!  PANCAKES ON A BABY!!!!

::cute overload::

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards