May 2013 Weddings

Decisions...decisions

I started to commit to decisions.  I ordered the favor boxes for 200 guests.  I can't continue to look at different favor ideas because I will change my mind...lol.  Time is ticking away...so once I make a decision..I have to stick to it...and move on to the next task. 

Happy Planning!

Re: Decisions...decisions

• I totally understand what you are saying! I have spent the last several days looking at favors, I need to just buckle down, decide, and be done with it. This has been the most challenging part of the planning process, not choosing the favors, but making the final decisions on these smaller, yet very important details :) Happy planning to you too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • lol I know exactly what you mean. It really is hard sometimes to stick to your decision, especially when pinterest exists.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_decisionsdecisions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:376336eb-8f93-45c4-b4c6-f0d317ab45b2Post:4e3da278-12eb-43a0-9945-5facdd8e4e77">Re: Decisions...decisions</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol I know exactly what you mean. It really is hard sometimes to stick to your decision, especially when pinterest exists.
    Posted by mymissingpuzzlepiece[/QUOTE]

This ^^
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards