Connecticut

Pond House Cafe?

Has anyone had their wedding/been to a wedding or is planning their wedding at the Pond House Cafe in West Hartford? I like the looks of the place from the website and the packages seem reasonable. I am touring the facility on Friday but I'd love to hear the experiences of other brides. Thanks!

Re: Pond House Cafe?

• We have our wedding booked there for August 2013.  I've been to some banquets there (professional, no weddings) and have loved the food.  The space is gorgeous.
  • I LOVED this place unfortunatly they wanted a large  min on food and drinks I believe and I only have around 80 guests and arnt able to :( you would love it ive gone there for lunch a couple times and the food is good
  • I had called them when I was looking for a venue (I heard alot of good things) but unfortunately they never called me back.  Good Luck on your tour :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_pond-house-cafe-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:3411be5d-6bfe-477c-a5f1-c3e4b780e25bPost:f8582a1a-3063-4451-b360-0cffb1cdaab0">Pond House Cafe?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had their wedding/been to a wedding or is planning their wedding at the Pond House Cafe in West Hartford? I like the looks of the place from the website and the packages seem reasonable. I am touring the facility on Friday but I'd love to hear the experiences of other brides. Thanks!
    Posted by lcg06001[/QUOTE]

I got married there last July and loved it! I have no complaints. PM me if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards