African American Weddings
Options

Anyone use Ultra Cosmetics?

Hi ladies,

I usually wear MAC cosmetics, however, the closest store is about an hour or so away and I'm not sure if I will hire a MUA.  However, there is an Ultra location in the area and FI suggested I try them out cause he knows AA women who use it.  I will definitely go there and get a trial prior to, but I was wondering if anyone has used their products? 

Re: Anyone use Ultra Cosmetics?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have never heard of Ultra Cosmetics, the closest we have here is Ulta but its a cosmetics store that sells every brand of makeup, perfume anything you can think of related to womens beauty. They even have a salon. Good luck in your make up search!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I meant to say Ulta.  Thanks for responding.  I don't even know why I listened to FI...smh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have an Ulta in my  area and I really like them. They are like sephora but on a lower scale. You should def check them out and if they are like the store by me they will be able to help you match foundation and eye shadows and stuff. Another good store I just found in the mall is Inglot I am not sure how many they have around but I think they are comparable to MAC but if not comparable it is probably like a step down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards