Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bentley and Wilson Pictures

I am an old knottie, not too old, married 4 months now. Just thought I would post the link to all my pictures done by Todd so that anyone that is thinking about using him and or are using him can see his work. He is a great person to work with.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jw118877

Re: Bentley and Wilson Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you look at folders MISC 1, 2 & 3 those are the pics that he printed for me and were touched up by enhancing the background and or changing to black and white.
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jpaw- did you get married at the Bellagio or at Paris?  Were they nice at Bellagio about letting Todd take pictures around the hotel/grounds?

I'm getting married at Bellagio, and I've heard a couple of stories of photographers getting kicked off of the grounds there.

(Your pics are great, btw!)
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! I am definitely adding Planet Hollywood to my list of locations for pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you're pictures are amazing!
    thanks for sharing, ive booked todd for my day in october! im really excited to use him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at PH. We did a strip tour and went to the Vegas sign, Bellagio and Paris and of course did pics at PH. Taking pics outside of Bellagio you will be fine, not too sure about the inside. I have heard its hard to take pictures in the inside of Bellagio too. We only had Todd for 3 hours so we did not even have time to go into the Bellagio.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them, it gives other brides like me lots of ideas!
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love your pics, I can't wait to work with Todd!

• Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of turn around did you have...how long did it take for you to have the pictures in hand, after your wedding? 

Also I have Todd for 3 hours as well, I am SO on the fence about hiring him for an additional hour. 

::running to go look at your pics now::
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay LOVE THEM!!! and love your veil, did you happen to buy it online somewhere? or are you selling it? 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also have Todd for 3 hours in June.  Thanks for posting your photos.  I LOVE the shot sitting at the slot machines.  The first time I saw a bride sitting at a machine I thought to myself that is going to be me someday :)

Where is the fountain in MISC 1?
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I only booked Todd for 2 hours. Now I am thinking I should book him for an extra hour so we can get all the locations I want without rushing.
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun pictures. I have a question, how receptive is Todd with suggestions? I have a lot of ideas of what I would like from a photographer and just wondered if they were open to your requests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Misc 1 fountain is in front of the Bellagio. My veil I actually borrowed from someone my mom works with. I couldn't justify paying a lot of money for a veil. I know she paid a lot of money for it, so I was happy to borrow it. Todd is great to work with, he will not rush you in anyway. If he needs to go over the time you paid for he will. I researched pictures that I wanted, but in the end I did not tell Todd any pictures specifically I wanted. He did a great job. I am sure he will be open to any pics you want. It took 6 weeks for me to receive my pictures in the mail. I hope I did not miss any questions.
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    guami- For our engagement pics, Todd seemed really open to suggestions.  I let him take the lead, but there were a few times that I was like "ooh, I like that sign!" and he was more than happy to get a shot there.  He's really flexible.
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! 
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jpaw: Thank you very much for sharing all of your photos and your experience. We're booked with Todd for 4 hours on September 5 and can't wait!  Your pictures helped confirm that we made the right decision.  (And I see you're from Chicago...we're from Belvidere, out near Rockford!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards