Ohio-Columbus
Options

Bridal Shower Favors - Need Ideas

So my mom and my sister are in full swing of shower planning.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for shower favors. There will probably be about 25-30 people.  We just need something cheap but not too cheesey.  Anyone remember getting a cool favor at a shower?
Thanks Ladies!

Re: Bridal Shower Favors - Need Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For my shower, my hostesess simply got some of those little tulle bags with the drawstring and filled them with M&M's in our wedding colors. Those bags are really cheap and you can find them at Hobby Lobby, Michael's and even Wal-Mart.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went to one where the hostess bought those $1 trial sized bottles from Bath & Body Works.  She got them in various popular scents and we got to chose.  I really liked that.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my shower we had little tulle bags with hershey kisses for the favors.  For my sister's shower that I planned, I made her favorite cut-out cookies, tied them up in tulle, and also printed out the recipe for the guests.  I am always a fan of something edible for favors.

Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For my shower back in October my mom put together boxes of homemade Italian cookies for each guest and wrapped the boxes in ribbon matching our wedding colors. We received a great response from guests and it was really personalized (since my mom's family is Italian).

In a shower I went to they gave out jars of homemade bath scrub which was great. 

I threw a shower a few years ago and we bought a bunch of 2 buck chuck from Trader Joe's and added our own labels with the bride and groom's names. 

Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jmk2127jmk2127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls! This gives me lots of ideas :)
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at the Bath & Body Works website, and they have little mini candles (1.6 oz) for 3 for $5.  I think that they might make a cute favor. I love the big B&BW candles.
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made bath salts and put them in jars! Turned out really well! I found the idea here:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards