Maryland

Wedding Dj and Bartending Services

Good Morning All!

For the last couple months I've been searching for a Wedding Dj and bartending service. I've found a few but they are either way to high for my budget or just haven't caught my eye. The Dj to me is more important since I want the "entertainment" to be great and to keep people on the dance floor all night. I've put a post in the Music section of the forums but didn't have many hits for help.

If anyone knows of any Wedding Dj's and bartending services that are personable, can keep the guests entertained and on their feet and can just keep the party going basically in the Columbia, Maryland area can you let me know? It'd be a great help! I know I still got a little while before making sure I have all my vendors booked but these are the only two vendors left to book!

Thanks for the help!!

Re: Wedding Dj and Bartending Services

• Bartending Services - Bartender To Go , My cousin used their services for an outdoor party over a year ago.  Great service, although it wasn't a wedding.

DJ -  I recommend World Renown Entertainment (www.worldrenown.net),  Jamaal was awesome at my friend's wedding, where I first saw him and he was awesome at my wedding.  Very fun and not cheesy at all. Good mix of music that pleased my parents & nephews. Insured too (Venue required this).

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards