California-Northern
Options

Engagement shoot location

Hi everyone,

I'm getting ready to schedule my engagement shoot and I have no idea where to have it!!  Our wedding venue is very industrial looking, so I wanted to go with a more natural setting for the engagement pictures.  Any suggestions of where to go in Northern CA?

Thanks ladies!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement shoot location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done on Treasure Island. Got some nice pics with the SF skyline, bridges and bay in the background.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Gardens at Heather Farm is Walnut Creek is amazing and it was one of our locations - http://gardenshf.org/ They make you pay a $20 fee but its worth it.

We also did Baker Beach and Crissy Field in SF. I would also reccomend the Japanese Tea Gardens in SF at Golden Gate Park.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ready to do ours also (september). I was in the same boat as you, so we are leaving it up to our photographers. Our photographers are amazing and have a great eye so I know I have nothing to worry about. All I know is that it will be somewhere in Monterey.

You picked your photographer for a reason, you love their work (I hope) and trust them. Don't stress, leave it up to them. They are photographers they should know of countless locations that would suite you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards