Texas-Austin
Options

vendor meals

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering which vendors receive meals at the wedding?  I know the DJ for sure, but who else?

Thanks in advance!

Re: vendor meals

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think all the ones that are there during meal time. We plan on feeding the DJ, the bartender, the photographer, and the venue DOC. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are providing a meal for the DJ, 2 photographers, 2 DOCs and the venue coordinator. You may want to check your contract with your vendors because some of them do state that you have to provide a meal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pacificgalx you do need to check all vendor contracts as some of them require it. We are providing meals for everyone there DJ, bartender, DOC, photographer and any other vendor that is there for the reception.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto everyone else. We are providing for the DJ, photographer (hmm, need to check if she's bringing an assistant), videographer, and wedding coordinator. Interestingly, we aren't providing one for the site manager because they told us that they technically are only there for security/oversight and won't provide any services, so they don't require a meal. Fine by us. Since our bartenders are part of the catering company, I don't think they wouldn't require meals, but I need to check on that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we're providing for everyone there during the meal time: DJ, photographer and assistant, bartenders, wedding coordinator and assistant. I'm assuming the caterer and her assistant will eat too? Our caterer said there would be plenty of food for them so we don't have to include them in our head count (we're doing stations) so we have just told our vendors to feel free to eat once guests have gotten their food and they can break away from whatever they are doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards