Colorado-Denver

Rent A Suit?

My FI wants to wear a suit on the wedding day and we wanted to rent them for possibly him and definitely the GMs.  However, the girl at Men's Warehouse told us that they don't rent suits, only tuxes. And a google search turned up nothing promising.
Did any of you rent suits for the wedding? Know where I can go? Was the girl at MW an idiot?

Re: Rent A Suit?

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I have no idea.  Have you tried Al's Formal Wear?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    They do rent suits at Al's Formal Wear.  I think the only difference between their tuxes and suits though is that the tux pants and jacket have a silk strip on them where the suits do not.  Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    We will check it out.  We figure worst case scenario we go with the least tux looking tux we can find.
  • edited December 2011
    You might also consider either buying a cheap suit (Target) or splurging and getting him a nice one that he can continue to wear later. Joseph Banks always has crazy deals going on, so you could probably get a really nice suit for less than $200.
  • edited December 2011
    I also hear that Al's formal wear rents suites.. We are getting out tuxes there.. But the guy who measured my dad asked if i wanted to do Tuxes or suites...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Jims Formal Wear also rents suits, they have mulitple outlets in Colorado. We are renting ours from Amandas Bridal in Arvada.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards