Retro and Vintage Weddings

Check your private messages!

Not many of you noticed the updated sticky at the top of the boards, so I pm'd each of you with the following info:

We've officially added a new category to the retro/vintage knottie planning bio list, and I'd like to know you'd like to update your entry.  We've added a category for wedding inspiration/theme.  If you'd like to add to this category, please give me a short sentence or list of words (under 10 please) describing your wedding inspiration or theme(s).  If you'd like to see what some of the other knotties have written, check out the new list HERE.

I hope we can really get to know each other better through this list!

Cheers everyone,

Eeva
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Check your private messages!

• Can you please add mine to say "antique barn bird theme with retro accents" ? Thanks:)
  • YGM
    Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June! BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker
  • updated!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I am so confused!
    Where do I go to read private messages?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_check-private-messages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:b860fef3-d8f8-4fa5-b389-17b83b8b400fPost:772209b8-0158-4098-98e2-a8452e937f15">Re: Check your private messages!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so confused! Where do I go to read private messages?
    Posted by sarabeth99[/QUOTE]

when your scrolling down look on the left side and it's under comminity links and update profile just click on it ,hth!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_check-private-messages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:b860fef3-d8f8-4fa5-b389-17b83b8b400fPost:8f1b2fbb-e8a7-4f21-aa1c-4d94b7b1ddac">Re: Check your private messages!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Check your private messages! : when your scrolling down look on the left side and it's under comminity links and update profile just click on it ,hth!!!
    Posted by latina40299[/QUOTE]

That does help!  Thanks... I am not quite sure how I missed it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards