Illinois-Chicago
Options

Salon that does wedding day hair and makeup?

Does anyone know of a good salon inside the loop that will do wedding hair and makeup on the day of the wedding? (for a bride and 3 bridesmaids)

I've already looked up some companies that come to your hotel and make you gorgeous there. But I'm wondering if going to a salon would be cheaper (if it's even possible).

We're staying in the loop, specifically near the corner of West Adams and Lasalle. I've looked up salons near there and I know some of them do wedding stuff. But the problem is that I have no way of knowing if they're any good or not without seeing pictures or hearing a testimonial, and a lot of places don't have websites.

Has anyone had a good experience with a salon on wedding day, or know of a good salon in general?
Thank you!!

Re: Salon that does wedding day hair and makeup?

• Options
    lmg1115lmg1115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I regularly go to Solo Salon in the West loop (madison st) they do wedding ay hair and makeup, though I've never had either done there. It's a bumble & bumble salon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out XEX salon in the Leo Burnett building. They do beautiful work and are always super accomodating. I'm sure they'd do everything possible to give you an amazing time getting ready.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards