Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Recommendations for outdoor venue

Hello Ladies -

I have a friend getting married in the Fall and they are looking for an outdoor venue in or around Atlanta (maybe up to an hour outside the city).  Could ya'll please make some recommendations?  I'll also post on the Nest.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Recommendations for outdoor venue

• Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married SAturday at the Ravinia Club in Atlanta (actually, its Dunwoody) and it is very centrally located!  Right beside Perimeter Mall and it is a beautiful garden with waterfalls, a creek, and a stone ampitheatre (PIB at Venue).  The best part is that the plan B site is inside a BEAUTIFUL 3 story glass conservatory with tropical plants.  

www.raviniaclub.com

There aren't really any pictures on their website but I can send you friend my pics once I get back from the HM if she sends me a PM! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Little Gardens in Lawrenceville.  I'm getting married there in May and its a beautiful southern white house with a garden and waterfall out back!  So its perfect for indoor/outdoor!
  • Options
    jle625jle625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Belle Terra in Rome GA    www.belleterraweddings.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Botanical Gardens, Canoe Atlanta, Villa Christina, Rays on the River to name a few..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jabatljabatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the great suggestions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look up Anthony's Fine Dining in Atlanta. It's off Piedmont and they have a beautiful garden/patio they call "the well house" ... go to http://www.anthonysfinedining.com/indexanthonys.htm .. if you look under faqs they have all the info you could possibly ask for on pricing. if you click on "rooms" up top then go to the rooms gallery, you can see pictures. We opted to use my fiance's parents backyard, but I'd be using this place otherwise. I was emailing the catering director for a few weeks back and forth and she was so super helpful and friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Peach Brandy Cottage in Dawsonville has a gazebo and amphitheater that overlooks a lake (with swans), plus a huge dining room for the reception. www.PeachBrandyCottage.com
  • Options
    pamtasiapamtasia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out a few in Dahlonega.  Cavender Castle and Blackstock Vineyards are both gorgeous and very reasonably priced. Google them and you can see their pictures online.  Cavender Castle has a really pretty marble and wrought iron gazebo set in rolling green hills. Blackstock Vineyards has an outdoor deck with the views of the North Georgia Mountains over the rows of grapes. Both are about an hour out of Atlanta, I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards