African American Weddings
Options

Sunday !!!

Hey Sissys..how everyone Sunday going ? Did you go to church this morning ? What is everyone up to for the rest of the day ?

I just got done doing some cleaning, and getting ready to go to my son's football game. FI is in cincy at a bengals game with his friends, Oldest boy is at the field doing team pics. So right now its just me and the little one til game time @ 3. I did not go to church this morning but got the word from my pastor on our local r & b station. When the game is over ill be getting dinner started. Fried chicken, green beans, dirty rice, candie yams, and some dinner rolls. Umm..I can't wait !! lol Whats on your dinner table for today ? 

Go !
imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/

Re: Sunday !!!

• Options
    Hey Ladies!

H and I are in Williamsburg, VA this weekend at our uncle's timeshare so although we didn't go to church, we streamed it online.  Actually, H was watching it first and it kind of woke me up, so I joined him :).  We're just chilling and watching some football now and following the fantasy leagues.  H is supposed to doing some work as well but I'm not sure how productive he's being.

Msdumas, your dinner plans sound delicious!!!  Not sure what we'll do for dinner since we'll be leaving and heading back to MD in a few hours.
  • Options
    I'm working all day trying to catch some of the football game in the conference room. LOL On the weekends I work, hubby cooks. I think we are having steaks on the grill. I can't wait to get home and see my husband Kiss
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Hey Ladies,
    I'm at work all day until about 5pm.Looking at the clock on the wall. Its been slow all day here so I've been on and offline looking for Miami Hotels for my birthday weekend, and searching cruises for November to take FI since are bdays are a day apart.

Our dinner menu tonight will consist of Baked Chicken,Yams,Mac and Cheese,Cabbage and Corn bread. oh and I made some sun tea... Laughing
  • Options
    We didn't go to church. the boy had basketball tryouts this morning, while he was there I went and got more pine cone sticks and mini ornaments to make rest of bm bouquets and bouts'. I made fiance go to Macys with me to look at a necklace I wanted to get his mom for wedding. I won't share what he said but all I can say is Surprised. Watching the Vikings SUCK IT on the field. dinner will be meatloaf, corn, and baked potatoes.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    i need to find a church 
    went to bridal expo in bmore... it was small and a bit of a disappointment i need to find some local vendors for my party we are having in md 

about to clean the kitchen and look for a job 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww..I feel bad for you ladies who have to work on the weekend. I think it should be a law that all business be closed on Sundays expect for emergency. Lol its against my religion to work on Sundays lol And i love meatloaf tash..hmhmm..and cabbage...oo i cant til this game is over so I can cook and eat and watch the braxtons on netflix !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    LOL, My friend at work says the same thing" It should be against the law to work Sundays"...And Tash I want meatloaf. ...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:29cfb199-b68f-4ef0-a46f-69c5a386bc9fPost:14aec04c-e69b-4c4f-862c-cfc40fc99527">Re:Sunday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww..I feel bad for you ladies who have to work on the weekend. I think it should be a law that all business be closed on Sundays expect for emergency. Lol its against my religion to work on Sundays lol And i love meatloaf tash..hmhmm..and cabbage...oo i cant til this game is over so I can cook and eat and watch the braxtons on netflix !
    Posted by msbdumas[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We didn't go to church we need to find one

I talk with my wedding planner to discuss moving up the wedding day and I love her she got my back and laid out some Awesome Ideas.

I just finished working on my 10 page paper on Obamacare got a lot of good info so I feel good for my presentation tomorrow. 

FI is enjoying his last weekend off with some football and he does the cooking and is making his bomb ass bake chicken, broccli, and my handful of rice for my dinner since I have to watch what I eat 
    Now its time to sit back and watch Snapped then Bridezilla
  • Options
    I woke FI up for church and he passed back out. Lol. So we are going to go on Tuesday to make up for today. The kids went to my mom's house today so FI and I had a day to ourselves. We stayed in, watched football, talked wedding. Got a wedding planner FOR FREE. GOD IS GOOD. She's coming over Friday to discuss details. She's a fmaily friend of FI's. She actually went to high school with us. For dinner I made Salmon, shrimp and mashed potatoes.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards