Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

affordable venues in dallas

I am looking for reasonabley priced places to have my wedding & reception in one location.  I want an outdoor wedding with an indoor recpetion, but am open.  100-150 people.  I am also open to having it in Ft. Worth but my first choice would be Dallas.  I have checked out the vendor listings on the site and have gotten some good placed which were unfortunatly already booked :(  (October 2012).  I figured I would check with you lovely ladies to see if you had any more advise/ideas etc.

Re: affordable venues in dallas

• Options
    I don't know if you're willing to have your wedding outside of Dallas but Memories and Milestones of Krum has options for indoor/outdoor wedding as well as a combined indoor/outdoor reception and they are very reasonablly priced. This is where I am getting married in May. And the guy that owns the place is AWESOME! They also allow outside catering. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Noah's in Irving might be an option. They're under construction at the moment and should be done sometime in February. It's all indoor. I think they are running some discounts right now, it might be worth checking out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_affordable-venues-dallas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:eb5dc7ce-0d2f-44fc-841f-42f746f27a9cPost:79af6fd2-4a2a-4795-82b4-ddeb16d941a7">affordable venues in dallas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for reasonabley priced places to have my wedding & reception in one location.  I want an outdoor wedding with an indoor recpetion, but am open.  100-150 people.  I am also open to having it in Ft. Worth but my first choice would be Dallas.  I have checked out the vendor listings on the site and have gotten some good placed which were unfortunatly already booked :(  (October 2012).  I figured I would check with you lovely ladies to see if you had any more advise/ideas etc.
    Posted by kels09[/QUOTE]
      <div>
    </div><div>I was looking for the same things in a venue- outdoor ceremony + ceremony and reception in one place.  Discovery Gardens in downtown Dallas was **awesome** but you have to use their prefered caterers and we really weren't into what they were offering.  Trinity Audobon was also *beautiful* and very flexible however they don't have a *huge* space for ceremony (we needed room for 180), I think 100 would probably work for the ceremony.  They have an outdoor deck for ceremonies. </div><div>
    </div><div> We ultimately decided on Double D Ranch in Mesquite.  They have two outdoor ceremony spots and two indoor reception spots depending on how big your party is.  Its basically all inclusive- venue, catering, centerpieces, linens, security and DJ are included in the package price.  But what we loved about it is that we can BYOB and so far they seem to be very flexibile with what we want to do.  We've decided to get our own DJ and they're giving us a credit to our account since we're not using theirs.</div><div>
    </div><div>If you're looking for something ~really~ budget friendly you can check out Hella Shriners in Garland and the Richardson Woman's Center.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, you know -- I had a friend in college get married at Marie Gabrielle in Uptown, and that was gorgeous.  It might be really pricey, though.  Just a thought.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Hee, sorry Amanda, but Marie Gabrielle is anything but budget friendly.  Same with the Arboretum--although ceremony only there is quite reasonable.  But reception is a different story.

We had a Knottie awhile back tell us that she was in a wedding at the Mansion and, surprisingly, they were pretty reasonable.  I would have never suspected that in a million years. 
  • Options
    Stephie, I kind of figured that about Marie Gabrielle, considering the girl who got married there.  I'm surprised about the arboretum, though.  They had a room that fit our budget, but it might have been because we only needed it for the reception and we had no interest in outdoor anything.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Delaney in Grapevine... not sure how budge friendly it is, but maybe worth a look. Also The Loft at Gilley's has a large balcony, but I'm not sure how big it is. The room rental fee was only $1K-$1,5K but I never actually saw it in person.
  • Options
    What about Off The Grid?
  • Options
    and if you want to look into Ft Worth check out 809 at Vickery. 
  • Options
    Reflections on Spring Cree In Plano has an outdoors venue and an indorr chapel in case it rains to so you have a backup.  I love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards