Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

BEST vendors Cape Cod (food, photos & more)

This review is for The Perfect Plan (wedding planner), Crazy Chefs (catering & bar), ShoresShotz1 Photography and Bruce Abbott Music (ceremony & reception music).

We had our wedding this past weekend (Memorial Day weekend) and we couldn't have ask for it to go better than it did. I can honestly say that without these 4 vendors it would never have gone so smoothly and without any issues.

Crazy Chefs - I can't say enough about how amazing Jim and his crew were! Not only was the gourmet food outstanding but the service was better than anything I have experienced before even at some of the top 5 star restaurants. Jim knew what he was doing and managed the event leaving it looking classy and tasteful and was there every step of the way to make sure we were completely satisfied. All of the staff were friendly and helpful without us asking for anything. By far the best service for any event! I will definitely use them for all future catering needs!

Shoreshotz1 Photography - Where do I start ... Amanda has been amazing since day one and she is still working hard as we speak on our photos. Amanda is laid back and never makes you fee pressured to pose or be unatural, she knows what she is doing and does a great job. She has jumped through hoops to help make our day perfect and offered tons of suggestions regarding vendors and many other things. Most importantly when my husband was told he needed to return to Iraq and we needed to change our wedding date, Amanda worked with us every step of the way to make sure we didn't lose a penny. Lastly, our photos came out beautifuly and natural and we got them in less than a week. I will definitely be using Shoreshotz for all photography needs!

Perfect Plan - Connie and her girls worked magic with a less than easy wedding location and not once did they complain. They walked back and forth between the dunes and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and that nothing went wrong. The best part is that when you needed Connie she was there but otherwise you forgot she was there because she never was in the way. Her girls are sweet and experienced and you trust them completely! There were a few times I just put the ball in there court and said whatever you think is best and I was never disappointed.

Bruce Abbott Music - Outstanding! Not only were we able to have a variety of styles of music and instruments but it flowed so well with the atmosphere that you didn't realize things were changing. We used classical pieces on the beach for the ceremony and jazz at the reception and it was beyond perfect! I let Bruce take the lead and choose the music for the reception and he did amazing!
www.crazychefs.com/">
http://www.crazychefs.com/
http://theperfect-plan.com/
http://www.shoreshotz1.com/
http://bruceabbott.com/

Re: BEST vendors Cape Cod (food, photos & more)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm writing a review of the following vendors, all who I used for my wedding on May 28th: Shoreshotz Photography, Capetunes DJ services, Marias of Italy Bridal Salon, the Radisson Hotel, Plymouth and Sarah's Garden Designs florist. These people helped to make my wedding the most amazing day I could have wished for, and I have no reservations recommending any of them for your upcoming wedding. You would be lucky to have them all!

Shoreshotz Photography (Amanda Considine, shoreshotz1@aol.com):
    Finding the right wedding photographer was one of the things I
    stressed about most leading up to my wedding. Having great photos was
    so important to me! Future brides, please know that I would have no
    reservations recommending Amanda to anyone in the same situation, and
    choose her again in a heartbeat if I had to do everything over. You
    will not be disappointed, Amanda is phenomenal. A true professional,
    she started shooting the moment that she walked in the door, 1/2 hour
    earlier than we had originally planned because she didn't want to hit
    traffic and be late, and did not stop taking photos until at least an
    hour later than the contract stated. Although we have not seen all of
    the photos yet (the wedding was only last week), she had "teaser
    shots" up the morning after the wedding, and we have loved every one
    so far. Amanda managed to organize our large wedding party and
    families into inspired portraits, took great care taking photos of
    myself and my husband in many different settings and poses, and also
    captured many candid shots. She even brought a second camera (we
    didn't choose to have the second shooter) and allowed members of the
    wedding party to snap extra shots during the portraits! We could not
    have been happier with her attitude, creativity, energy level, or
    organization. Amanda has been so accomodating to my every wish and
    worry, and just great to work with. She is an amazing person. She
    helped to make my wedding day perfect from start to finish, and one
    that I will remember forever!

If you'd like to see samples of Amanda's work from our wedding, please visit our album online: http://shoreshotz1.zenfolio.com/garza

Capetunes (Scott Rosenthal, info@capetunes.com)
    While I was worried about finding the right photographer, my parents kept reminding me that having the right DJ will make a wedding, while the wrong one can really ruin the night. Scott was definitely the right choice. He was amazing to work with from the first time I contacted him, and calmed every worry that I came up with in the year leading up to the wedding. Before the wedding, he checked in with me many times to make sure that I was thinking of which songs that I'd like, and was there with suggestions whenever I got stuck. On the day of the wedding, he was so perfectly organized that he kept the wedding going from beginning to end without making anyone feel rushed or keeping anything from dragging...perfect cadence. He managed to get through all of my many requests for special songs and shout-outs to VIP guests, and even arranged so that the groom's sister could sing for us, as well as for the groom's fraternity to serenade me (a complete surprise, both planned during the wedding!). His energy and enthusiasm was infectious, and I am happy to say that we had people on the dance floor as soon as they finished dinner until the doors closed. Scott's attention to detail truly impressed me as well, especially his decision to play some of our favorite songs while everyone was saying goodbyes, including a repeat of our first dance song. Overall, I could not have been more satisfied with our experience!

Maria's of Italy Bridal Salon (Plymouth, MA)
    By my wedding night, Luigi and Maria felt like part of my family. In fact, they even agreed to drop by the reception to see how the dress looked and check on the bustle (Maria helped us fix it)! We had such a wonderful experience working with these two. When my mom and I first started the search for my perfect dress, we thought that we had an idea of what style we liked. Luigi pulled out exactly what we were looking for, but then also made some selections on his own for me to try. Needless to say, we ended up liking the ones that we picked the best. My dress was stunning! Maria did all of the alterations herself, and suggested some inspired changes so that by the end, I had a completely customized dress. Luigi and Maria truly care about their customers, and take the time to make every bride feel like she is their most important customer. We also got our flower girl's dress from Maria's, and it was adorable and unique. We've never seen another one like it!

Radisson Hotel, Plymouth Harbor
    Special thanks to Devon, Erin, and all of the banquet staff at the Radisson. This is where we held our reception, and we could not have been happier with the staff or the venue. Devon worked with us for over a year, helping us to make all of the decisions needed to have a perfect day. Then, for the week of the wedding, Erin took over as our wedding planner. The transition was flawless, communication between everyone fantastic, and we were so impressed with their organization. Both Devon and Erin really went out of their way to answer any questions that we had and make sure that everything was organized and in place. No surprises on the wedding day! Everyone agreed that the food was delicious, the waitstaff and bartenders friendly and polite, and overall that the venue was beautiful.

Sarah's Garden Design (Sarah Warren, sarahsgardendesigns@yahoo.com)
    Sarah was a joy to work with. She arranged the bouquets and church flowers for our wedding. Although she works out of her home and hasn't done many weddings (we were lucky to get a referral through a friend of the family, and have known her family for years), she could not have been more of a professional and we were thrilled with her products. Sarah truly loves flowers, and we were blown away by her vast knowledge and unlimited creativity. She was able to take the vague thoughts that we had about what we wanted for our bouquets and turn them into a stunning reality. After meeting with her the first time, she arranged another meeting and brought with her about 20 pictures of different bouquets, asking us to "choose the elements we liked from each one". In the end, the results were even better than we could have imagined. The bouquets lasted all night long, and still looked gorgeous in the morning. At our request, she made a special trip into Boston to pick up banquet clips so that we could display the bouquets on the head table. She also picked out buckets for the church pews and a basket for the flower girl, and they were all perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards