Arizona-Phoenix
Options

new here...

Hi!
I'm new here...We got engaged in April, and we are getting married 12.11.10 at The Inspirador.

I look forward to sharing info. and ideas with everyone!

AFR

ar121110

Re: new here...

• Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome to the board!

We got engaged last August and are getting married Oct 16 at Val Vista Lakes!

I checked out Inspirador as well, really cool place and a nice location, was a little out of my budget and totally booked by the time I was looking anyway.  Looking forward to hearing about your plans.  Are you using the indoor or outdoor ceremony site?

BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  You will find the ladies here very helpful!

I LOVED Inspirador!  It has such a great modern feel! 
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I'm sure you will find we are a friendly bunch! I love bouncing ideas off of people here because they actually care about wedding stuff and I don't have to worry I'm talking about planning too much, because that's what we're here for! :)
  • Options
    nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! FI and I are October 2010. Inspirador and the venue we chose were our two top contenders....had the hardest time choosing because Inspiridor was so lovey!
  • Options
    arusso51arusso51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using the indoor ceremony room, the gallery for the cocktail, and then the indoor reception with patio area...I was originally set on getting married at The Tempe Center For the Arts..and then was really disappointed with their communication and interactions...so we started over! Found Inspirador by chance...which is funny, cause I live in Chandler, and have worked in Chandler for 12 years..and had no idea it was even there!
    It definitely helps the price tag that we can bring in our own alcohol..and I've been so pleased with the people there too!
    I'm so excited to have ladies to share with!!! Keep the ideas coming..I'm a bride to be that has NO clue what she's doing!!!!!
    ar121110
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Congratulations on your engagement! Your venue is really pretty. I look forward to chatting with you on here!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kennethrobertkennethrobert member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great spot, and nice time of year for indoor / indoor, can be chilly for guests. I can recommend some great DJ's and Cake vendors if you are still looking. Just let me know.

All the best with your wedding planning.   Kenneth Robert   http://www.kennethrobertphotography.com   http://www.facebook.com/kennethrobertphotography
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! The ladies on this board are awesome at making recommendations!  Do you have any of your vendors planned?
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards