North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Anything Music DJ Company or any other DJ recommendations in Triangle

I am new to the boards and am wanting to find out some information on DJs for my May 2011 wedding. I have been looking at Anything Music as a Dj company. Wanted to know if anybody has used them and what they think. If you have used someone else in the triangle area that you think was great and reasonable priced let me know. Any recommendations or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Anything Music DJ Company or any other DJ recommendations in Triangle

• Options
    jevonthomasjevonthomas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have worked with Joe Bunn CJ Company.  They were great! Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All the Right Grooves has been a favorite with several brides (on the main NC board).  They are based out of Charlotte, but travel to Raleigh all the time for a low price.  They book up fast, so I would check them out soon.. you will not be disappointed.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    klthoma2klthoma2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used MTP Productions and I seriously just wanted to hug the DJ, he was so good. My dad ended up tipping him something outrageous just because he made my day go SO smooth. Loved it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joe Bunn DJ Company..... they are all great. We have been to a couple of events w/ different DJs of theirs - aways wonderful. They charge about $1k for the average reception
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joe Bunn or Ron K Smith
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used Anything Music?
    Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards