Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Brawner Hall in Smyrna

Has anyone had any experience with this venue? Or actually had their Wedding and/or Ceremony here? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brawner Hall in Smyrna

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Didn't even know about it, but love the fact that it used to be a mental hospital back in the day before it was vacant and renovated :) I'll ask around to some friends (including a Smyrna PD.)  You can't beat the venue rental fee either for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at it and it is very pretty.  The issues I had were that with 100 guest, there was no place for a dance floor.  Also, if it rains, the only other place for the ceremony is in the reception room...which means the guest would have to sit at their dinner tables during the ceremony.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_brawner-hall-smyrna?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:abf252d9-9ae2-4fc8-b63d-2a7b075cf61ePost:cb438340-3826-4b1c-9a12-0b06212ac111">Brawner Hall in Smyrna</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had any experience with this venue? Or actually had their Wedding and/or Ceremony here? 
    Posted by Smilesfrmthesoul[/QUOTE]

<div>Hello,</div><div>I am looking to have my wedding at Brawner Hall can you please share your experience. </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks</div><div>Candice Hart</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards