August 2014 Weddings
Options

Siggy Challenges

Does anyone want to start doing Siggy Challenges now that there's more than just me and Bay on this board? I feel like it'll be a good way to get the board going. If you're up for it, post your ideas! We can do one WR for the first half of the month, and a NWR one for the second half of the month. Does everyone agree with this? :]

Re: Siggy Challenges

• Options
    I'm in.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sweet! Any ideas?
  • Options
    I don't really have anything figured out for my wedding yet - well except my ring.  I've been looking at invitation ideas and color scheme ideas but that's all. 

Don't you post a picture of your bouquet or cake or something like that in a siggy challenge?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd love to join but I'm horrible at making sigs, but I'd give it a try! 

I won't be able to particpate too well if we do half months because I'm a super busy student so monthly would be easier.

I think our first challenge could be rings? And then maybe NWR could be month themed; march-st pattys day or things like that? 

Like I said, I'm awful at this but I'd certainly give it a shot! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm afraid that I'm going to be awful at it too!  But I'll give it a shot too!  :P

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's true, we can start off by doing NWR stuff until we get stuff planned.
  • Options
    Sounds good with me :)

Ideas for first challenge then?? haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm. Pets? Although, not everyone has a pet. Lol.
  • Options
    I have a pet.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've got a pet too :) we could say actually pet or dream pet (like a wolf or something) in case somebody shows up who doesn't have one :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    okay! Sounds good to me. I don't have a pet, but my pet of 14 years just recently died, so I'm going to put a picture of her. Should we start in March?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2014-weddings_siggy-challenges?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3b20a1d1-4ef2-4e8c-9856-8bb945e82aa6Discussion:29014662-dcfd-4f06-9627-3166c7bd3f6ePost:6b3da464-863a-4bae-87a2-297d1b68f2e2">Re: Siggy Challenges</a>:
    [QUOTE]okay! Sounds good to me. I don't have a pet, but my pet of 14 years just recently died, so I'm going to put a picture of her. Should we start in March?
    Posted by sonya+adam[/QUOTE]

Ohhh sorry to hear that! 

March sounds good to me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awh Sonya so sorry to hear that!

Yes march sounds good to me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girls. I was SO depressed for like, 3 days after I found out.

Okay, March it is! I'm excited!
  • Options
    I'm kind of excited too! Minus the part where I've no idea if I actually have any pictures of my pup with me to use xD haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha, phone pics!
  • Options
    hahaha that is probably what I'll wind up having to use xD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards