Canada-Ontario

Vendor Reviews - Oakville

Church:  Walton Memorial Church, Oakville
www.waltonmemorial.com/

This church is amazing.  Everyone there was so professional and helped to make our day so amazing. 

Wedding Planner:  Heather Gillem
www.perfectioninspired.ca/

From our 1st meeting I knew Heather was going to ensure our wedding went as planned.  At our first meeting we went through all of the details and she gave us lots of pointers.  She was available and helpful throughout the entire planning and execution process.    She was so professional and her assistants were amazing.  She ensured our hall was set up exactly as we wanted and ran the entire reception off without any hitches.  If you need a wedding planned I would thoroughly recommend her. 

Videographer:  Neville Bryant, Stagecraft
www.stagecraftproductions.net

Neville was amazing.  Our first meeting with him made us excited for our wedding.  He showed us examples of his work and you could tell he loves what he does.  His prices are so reasonable and our wedding video is amazing.  He was so professional and captured every moment of our day J  I can’t say thank you enough to him. 

Flowers:  Michelle Rocheleau, Set the Mood Décor
www.setthemooddecor.ca

AMAZING.  Michelle was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted.  She provided ideas and examples to make my flowers even more special.  She is the best florist I know!  I can attest to the amazing work she did on my wedding and she even took to time to see my reaction on the flowers the day of to ensure I was happy with them. 

Hair/Make-up:  Creatively Beautiful
www.creativelybeautiful.com/
This is the most amazing hair/make-up salon I have ever been too.  The team at Creatively Beautiful went out of their way to ensure my bridesmaids and I loved our hair and make-up.  Andrea kept us laughing all morning and C.B. transformed us all.  You can tell everyone working their loves what they do and I can’t say enough about them.  Check out their website and you will see what I mean.  They are ranked amongst the top 10 salons in the GTA and I can see why.

Reception Hall:  Harbor Banquet Centre, Oakville
www.harbourbanquet.ca

This hall is amazing.  The views were amazing.  The food and drinks were to die for.  We were so happy with the service and set up.  I would highly recommend having your wedding here.  They made sure every detail was accounted for.

Re: Vendor Reviews - Oakville

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards